Martis spring bracelet designed by Think Bricks!
It is a Greek tradition, to wear a bracelet made of twisted white and red thread. The white symbolizes purity, and the red color stands for life and passion.
It is called Martis (meaning March) and Greeks used to wear it on the first day of March, in order not to get burned by the early spring sun of March.
- 2 colors available! Red & White.
- Brick type: Plate 1 x 4.
- The bricks are hand – drilled and a synthetic red and white cord is attached to it.
- Adjustable size with sliding macramé knot (as seen in the photos).
Max size: 23 cm // 9.05″ (inches). You can also check the last photo to make sure it fits your hand.
- Bigger or smaller sizes can be made upon request.
- Choose the request gift wrapping option (extra fee) to get it in the box you see in the photos!
Think Bricks products are Not Toys and should not be used as such by children.
Choking hazard! Not recommended for ages 8 and under.
Please use with caution and supervision.
Bricks used for every creation are both new and pre-owned & are in very good condition (cleaned and sanitized).
Please before purchasing read the description and policies.
Handcrafted products with love!
Feel free to ask any questions!
Also, you can check out more of Think Bricks bracelets here: Think Bricks – Bracelets
Good quality bracelet, cute and lovely to wear. Beautiful packaging, prompt delivery. Thank you.